Re: Automatic language detection

  • From: "Esperanza Villafuerte" <esperanza.villafuerte@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2006 16:12:09 -0600

hi listers!
Jusst curious, this is Esperanza Villafuerte from Peru.
wondering about, for example, I am writing in english but my system language is
spanish, because I am not only user of this PC.  It means, that because
authomatic  language detection, by then  you'll  have received this email, JAWS
reads this like it was written in spanish?
thanks a lot in advance!
your friend in Peru:
Esperanza Villafuerte