Re: Automatic language detection

  • From: "Rick Harmon" <rickharmon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2006 12:29:51 -0500

Hi,

Thanks for that info, I come across several sites that JAWS reads with a
heavy British accent and was wondering why this was and what to do about it.
Problem solved.

Thanks again,

Rick Harmon

From: "Andrew Diaz Russell" <a.diazrussell@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2006 15:08:20 -0000

The solution is to copy and paste the text in an MS Word document and select
the text and press alt T for Tools, l twice for language and select with
arrow keys the option of your choice. That is how I do it when i encounter
that problem.

HTH,

Andrew.