RE: Audiophile?

  • From: "James Homuth" <james@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2009 08:21:10 -0500

I'm impressed. You've managed to contribute to a potential flame war and
completely blow right past any grey areas that might have been established
so far as this list's actual topic is concerned, all in one post. And, all
in spite of my asking you to drop this thread. Welcome to the moderated
list, 2009 eddition.

James,
List Admin