Any ideas on what error is happening?

  • From: Kenlawrence124@xxxxxxx
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2010 20:25:31 EST

Hi guys a strange one.  A couple times in the last few days when I've
unloaded Jaws before a timeout when I switch to NVDA I get some kind of
application error with Jaws.  It says something like if you were in the  middle
of
something and then it gives me the send report button.  Jaws is  quitting
because I told it too so what kind of error report is being generated  exactly
Somehow don't think microsoft is going to be much help if it's a jaws
error.  why would that message be happening in error anyway?