update on my help questions

  • From: Linda Yacks <lyacks@xxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2010 18:16:38 -0700

Hi and thanks for the help.

First, the alt-del key was not working for the inches location on the pages
for some reason.  However, after my computer locked up and had to be
rebooted, it now works.  I know that when something I have used successfully
in the past isn't working that is usually the fix.  Chalk it up to the
medication and migraine that day.  Thanks to those who reminded of that key
which I thought was right.

As for theme park page, my sighted daughter had no problem ordering the
tickets so it is an accessibility problem of some kind.  Who knows, and
since I can't seem to get a live person at the park, I can't complain about
the site, but you can bet I will at my first chance.

I am still hoping someone is a weight watchers member and has figured out
the site, but I have contacted them to let them know that many of their
tools are not working with screen reader.  Thank you all and I hope I have
the answer one day.  Linda