Re: Adobe question

  • From: "Dave Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2008 11:45:34 -0800

MessageHello,

If you happen to also have Openbook version 6 or later you can use the Freedom
Import printer to OCR the graphical PDF file.

Ctrl-P to open the print menu.
Select the Freedom Import Printer.
Openbook should then launch and the OCR on the PDF file will start, just as if
you had placed the document in the scanner, but quite a bit faster.

Dave