RE: Activation question

  • From: "Gene" <gwilson@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 18:03:11 -0800

Your 20-digit key code should be on the CD packaging of a previous version
of JAWS.  You may even be able to find a Braille version of it.  If not, it
should be in print somewhere.  I'm not sure what you should do, other than
what you've already done, if you have lost track of that code.

I hope I've been a little help.