Re: Accessible New Living Translation Bible to Download

  • From: "Cher Bosch" <Cher.Bosch@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 09:51:05 -0500

Yes they are- unless you're not real comfortable with the internet- like this
student.  That's why I'm looking for a downloadable version- because the
navigation would be much simpler for her.  Thanks for the thought though.

Cher

>>> "dennis" <dennis.cornelison@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> 3/24/2009 10:00 AM >>>
www.biblegateway.com ( http://www.biblegateway.com/ ) is very very accessible
and you can pick the version you want to look at.