RE: Accessible New Living Translation Bible to Download

  • From: "Cher Bosch" <Cher.Bosch@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 09:49:03 -0500

, I'm aware of Optasia and their work.  Unfortunately, they don't have the NLT
however.

Cher

>>> "Ron McEwan" <ron.mcewan@xxxxxxxxx> 3/24/2009 10:13 AM >>>
Here is a great web site with much more than just bibles.

http://www.optasiaministry.org/
after verification, whcih is quite simple, they will send you about 3 cds now
with a large nummber of books and bibles.