RE: AVG Antivirus program

  • From: "Dan Krstetter" <dhk55@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 11:24:22 -0400

From my own experience, I would uninstall the Norton first.

Dan Kerstetter

  _____

From: jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Chris Baldridge
Sent: Tuesday, March 25, 2008 11:53 PM
To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: AVG Antivirus program

Hello, everyone. My Norton antivirus program is running out and I have 30
days to go.  I am in the process of installing the free edition of AVG.
Should I uninstall Norton and then download and install AVG or should I
download and install AVG and then uninstall Norton antivirus?  Also someone
suggested that I download and install AVG and uninstall Norton the day
before it runs out.  What would be the best thing for me to do?  Thank you
for your help at this time.