A very strange problem with Skype.

  • From: "Mike Mote" <mikemote@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 22:06:16 -0500

Hi folks!  Well, this is about the craziest thing I've ever seen, since using a
computer.  I just installed skype, and was trying to use the program, but I ran
into trouble.  It would not pick up my microphone.  And now, even though I have
uninstalled the skype program, I still do not hear my mic through my speakers,
or anything else I try to play through my line in jack on the back of my sound
card.  I post this to the list, because I know several of you use skype.  So as
not to cram the list full of unwanted e-mail, please e-mail me privately if
you've ever had this problem before, or know of a solution.  Thanks very much!