A "default small" message" is showing up in e-mail body

  • From: "Robert Hebert" <roberthebert@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 20:13:15 -0700

I have been making some changes to try and solve a small problem in o/e and now
I have created another one
When reading my e-mails I constantly hear the message "default small" and
"black
on white" and one other bit of info.
Can anyone tell me please how I happened to turn this on?
Have I turned it on in word 2003, or in o/e 5-6?
Have I turned it on somewhere in the control panel?
If I only knew where I had turned it on---I could turn it off!!!
It is a real newsance to hear "default small" and other useless info on every
line.
I have searched through all menues both in word 2003 and o/e 5-6 and can't find
anything. Also my font type is being announced.
Many thanks in advance to anyone who can get this pesky thing out of here.