RE: A "default small" message" is showing up in e-mail body

  • From: "Grant Hardy" <grant_hardy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 20:33:04 -0700

Press insert+6 to load the configuration manager.  Press control+shift+d
for the default file.  Press alt+s for set options, and arrow down to
format options and press enter.  Tab to speak text formatting and
un-check it with the spacebar.  Press enter to exit that dialog, then
press alt+f4 to exit the config manager.  When prompted, select Yes for
"save changes".  You now shouldn't hear this information.