A V G 8 Free Edition Functionality Problem Again?

  • From: <radiomanpaul@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jfw" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 06:36:54 -0600

Hi again all.

I am sending this again because I'm not sure that my first message got through 2 days ago. If this issue has been discussed before would someone please feel free to write me off-list so I don't clutter the list with redundant stuff? Thanks in advance.

I just switched from A V G 8 free trial/pay version which is VERY accessible
and functional with Jaws, to the A V G 8 free edition and having a problem.
The problem I am having with the free edition is that in order to access the
buttons I am having to fumble and stumble around with the Jaws cursor and it
takes a number of times to do this to get to the buttons.  Whereas, in the
free trial/paid version, the buttons are right at my finger tips and I don't
have to fool with the Jaws cursor at all.
I am running JFW9.2 1 5 2.  I am about to upgrade to Jaws v10.  I am
wondering is there better access to A V G 8 free version using Jaws10?
Any help with this issue will be GREATLY appreciated and thanks in advance.

Regards,
Paul