A JAWS question for outlook express

  • From: <steve.boodram@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Aug 2009 17:41:52 -0400

Hi friends;
From JAWS 9 up, I've been having this problem.
Each time I reply or forward certain messages, I can't seem to edit the message
since I keep hearing cell this and cell that.
Not sure if I've explained this problem adequately, but would appreciate if any
one could tell me what to do to be able to edit all messages instead of some of
them.
I've never had this issue in JAWS 7 and I tried everything that I know of with
no success.
Obviously, I was not doing the correct thing and worse yet not sure what to do,
so hope some knowledgeable person here understands my question and could kindly
offer some assistance with respect to this request.
Remember, seven days WITHOUT GOD... Makes one weak!!!
Steve Boodram.