Re: A JAWS question for outlook express

  • From: <steve.boodram@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Aug 2009 20:43:08 -0400

Hi Mike and Barbara;
I have that program and use it, but was just wanting a shorter way.
It only happens to some messages and not others.
But I know now that it is an Outlook Express problem and not a JAWS problem.
So my apologies to James is in the offing.
Remember, seven days WITHOUT GOD... Makes one weak!!!
Steve Boodram.