Re: 64 bit JAWS

  • From: "Peter" <peterholdstock@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2009 11:12:05 -0000

The 64bit version of JAWS is the same as the 32bit version, just coded for 64
isn't it?

Also, Windows 7 is in 32bit and 64 like Vista so FS don't have to create a
64bit version if they really don't want to, but obviously they'd want to keep
up with the competition.

Not sure what additional stuff would be on the podcast though, will have to
listen since they have the same functionality.

Peter