re: 6.1 causes Internet Explorer to crash

  • From: "Alan Clendinen" <alanclendinen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2005 09:45:02 -0400

That's interesting to know, but I just learned from another list member
named Roy Nickelson, that there is a solution for this bug. Roy sent me the
following message:

I was able to go to the web page you mentioned and get jaws 6.1 not to
crash.
set style sheet processing to ignore all.  you would probably want to change
that in the personalize webpage settings for that page.

use style sheet processing is a new feature in jaws 6.1.
You can read about it in the what's new section of help.
Roy