[jawsscripts] Re: text documentation for JAWS 12.0

  • From: "Don Marang" <donald.marang@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Nov 2010 20:23:00 -0400

You would need to write a script to do anything with the functions.  I know
nothing about the details of this function and what has changed.  I doubt it
would provide indepentent changes by itself by it's definition.  In the
volume mixer, if you increase the master volume, the JAWS voice volume
increases as well!  I would think they would need to repair the current
SetVoiceVolume function to work with Windows 7.  Perhaps they have, I do not
know.

Don Marang

There is just so much stuff in the world that, to me, is devoid of any real
substance, value, and content that I just try to make sure that I am working
on things that matter.
Dean Kamen