[jawsscripts] Re: text documentation for JAWS 12.0

  • From: "Andre Williams" <andre.williams.1965@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Nov 2010 15:38:45 -0700

Yes, I'm a little surprised at this too. You seem to know lots about this
stuff, and being able to control the jaws volume seems like such a necessary
and obvious feature, so wy they would rearrange the furniture in terms of
the settings manager rather than working on a feature most jaws listers
would appreciate and use regularly and on a daily basis is a huge mystery.
I'm going to send a message regarding this to their suggestions2fs list.
Doubt they care but I'll send in the window eyes information in the hopes
that maybe, possibly, in some weird way, shame might help them see the
light.
Andre