[jawsscripts] Re: maximizing windows

  • From: "Jason Boston" <jwb3301@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009 21:13:01 -0600

That looks great and simpler than what I wrote. Do you know if it works
on an ap that's loading a large file and takes a little bit? At work I
load data files as small as a meg or 2 up to a gig or so. Of course the
larger ones take longer.

From: "Geoff Chapman" <gch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

isn't there a postmessage or sendMessage command that people have
utilized successfully for this?

Visit and contribute to The JAWS Script Repository
http://jawsscripts.com