[jawsscripts] Re: maximizing windows

  • From: Jim Bauer <holdsworthfan@xxxxxx>
  • To: jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2009 21:20:31 -0600

Try sendMessage(hwnd, 0x0112, 0xF030, 0)
The second and third parameter values are wm_sysCommand and
wm_maxumize messages which come from winuser.h. You can check for
success by negating
the sendMessage call (i.e. if !sendmessage(hwnd, 0x0112, 0xF030, 0)),
or checking for the maximized style in the window style bits with the
bitwise and (&).
\"The dark Count" <darkcount1@xxxxxxxxx> wrote on Tue, 17 Nov 2009
18:35:00 -0800: