[jawsscripts] jfw 10 focus change change?

  • From: "Dave" <dave.mehler@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Sep 2009 15:26:40 -0400

Hello,
        This is a rather technical question and forgive the cross posting.
        I've been using jfw for a while now ever since the 1.x days. In
particular relevance to this question i was using jfw8 and jfw9 with scripts
for vmware server. In jfw 8 and 9 whenever i powered on a vm i would then
next have to issue a control+g to change focus to the vm and control+alt
from within the vm to switch focus back to the host. Now in jfw10 when i
power on a vm focus jumps immediately in to the powering on vm, and
control+alt will not release control. Control is only released when the vm
is powered off, this is different from jfw 8 and 9. I was wondering if any
change had been made to the default focus change event in jfw10 or any other
change that would account for this?
        Thanks.
        Dave.