[jawsscripts] Re: jaws and youtube

  • From: "Geoff Chapman" <gch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 20:29:12 +1000

I can tell you already michelle,
it just mutes the playback. it doesn't allow you to actually change the
level though, since the keyboard controls are all designated to do other
things, so it appears like it's a mouse only trip, unless you can get to the
spot where you can use your jaws mouse movement keys, to drag the slider
up/down. as indeed you can do when you route jaws to virtual pc cursor, when
over the seek-sliderBar button, which is now also accesible and speaks in
youtube, at least with jaws10.1154 it seems to.  you can route jaws to pc
ther now, and rewind/fastForward your youTube clip your listening to, simply
by altShiftArrowing directly left/right from that position, and clicking
there. which is certainly a great advance on what we could do before.  But,
yep I haven't yet found where in relation to the volume/mute flash button,
one must move the mouse to get it on to the volume slider. I will let the
list know though when I do find out.

geoff c.----- Original Message -----