[jawsscripts] Re: jaws and dictionaries

  • From: "inthaneelf" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2008 01:13:46 -0700

oops, I may have given the wrong name on my recommendation, but there is a
stand alone dictionary evocable in whatever window your focus is in, and
they have it at
www.jfwlite.com
in the downloads section, smile sorry if I got the name confused.

inthane
. For Blind Programming assistance, Information, Useful Programs, and Links
to Jamal Mazrui's Text tutorial packages and Applications, visit me at:
http://grabbag.alacorncomputer.com
. to be able to view a simple programming project in several programming
. for a blind user friendly Chat, go take a look at:
http://www.icedirc.com/