[jawsscripts] Re: jaws and dictionaries

  • From: "Matthew2007" <matthew2007@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2008 02:47:37 -0700

I think we're still talking about the word web software, and you're correct
that the older version can be found on the JFW lite website. In fact, that
older version with associated scripts is preferable since the newer 5.X
version was kinda tough for me to use. that dictionary can also be launched
incredibly easily with a hotkey from just about any application, and if
you're cursor is sitting on a word, you don't even need to select it as it
will do that automatically--its an incredibly indispensable piece of
software easily worth many times its cost. Also, just before sending my
www.wiktionary.org
a derivative of wikipedia, which has lots of foreign language dictionaries
and translators.

Matthew