[jawsscripts] Re: about help

  • From: "E.J. Zufelt" <lists@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2009 10:55:36 -0300

Good morning,

I am not aware of scripts for that particular application.  It is
definitely possible to improve the accessibility of some applications
with JAWS, even if you don't have programming experience.

I recommend you take a look at the Freedom Scientific training page
for information on how to get started.

HTH,
Everett

Follow me on Twitter