[jawsscripts] Re: about help

  • From: "Geoff Chapman" <gch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2009 00:54:46 +1000

hi again > .

hmmm, ok whilst I never saw this before I wrote my last piece,
the problem I fear you have here,
is that other people have to have the same application, or the same version
of it, and encountering the same access obstacles as you yourself are
encountering, before they could even begin to give you the so general tips
you are after?
.  and I think this is maybe probably too big of an ask, too general if you
understand me, to ask that people can assist in such a general way? to get
started with this? when many people will not even have the program
themselves.  does that make sense?

maybe you could start off with a particular situation, and describe that,
and describe what things you might be aware of already that might speak into
solving that one situation. and start from there?
how would that be.