[jawsscripts] UIA TreeScope

  • From: "Travis Roth" <travis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2015 10:44:35 -0500

Hi,

There are several TreeScope constants defined in UIA.jsh. At a glance some
of these seem to be pointing at the same thing. But in my tests I get
different results depending on which I use.
These seem ambiguous to me:
TreeScope_Children,
TreeScope_Descendants,
TreeScope_Subtree

But when I start a search at the root of a tree, I get different results if
I use TreeScope_Children and TreeScope_Subtree for example; though in my
mind everything should be a child of the root.
So do these have limits on depth perhaps?
Thanks.
Travis