[jawsscripts] Re: Trouble Shooting A Script

  • From: "Paul Magill" <magills@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2008 21:43:41 +1000

Hi Mark,

Near the top of your script or function, where your code is, you need to add
what is called a declaration for the variable Paws.  See my addition below.

Also, for the beep to be heard only if the button is equal to Pause, the
beep will need to be inside the if statement.

If the purpose of the beep is to let you know that portion of the code has
run, regardless of whether the IF is found to be True, then its fine where
it is.

your Script or function name ()
VAR
STRING  Paws