[jawsscripts] Re: SysGetDate in Microsoft Outlook

  • From: "Sean Randall" <seanr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 02:42:29 +0100

Chad,

You may well be right - just looking at Microsoft Outlook 2003.jss uses a
bunch of other binaries, which I haven't got time to skim through at the
moment.

Bad show on Fs, though, surely - overriding a default function without
providing a fallback to basic functionality in a single application?

Sean.