[jawsscripts] Re: Synergy

  • From: "Travis Roth" <travis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 May 2013 16:22:24 -0500

Hello Darragh,

I believe it is more that jAWS does not see the keystrokes from Synergy.
So key interrupt, including the CTRL key isn't going to work, which makes JAWS
chatty. And it makes so JAWS specific commands do not work.

I tried to capture keystrokes sent by Synergy with the Script Manager's assign
hotkey field and this failed.
I have not set up JAWS key  handling events to see if any codes are detected by
that yet but I am not optimistic.