[jawsscripts] Re: Something I thought of today - general software testing

  • From: "The Elf" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2009 16:18:37 -0700

never thought of it, if someone were willing to make such a set, I have two
machines here that I can put on running such tests on a smaller scale, and
would be willing to do so if there is a real-time interest and someone who
is willing to point me at sources of software that is needed and needs the
testing!

elf
proprietor, The Grab Bag,
for blind computer users and programmers
http://grabbag.alacorncomputer.com
Owner: Alacorn Computer Enterprises
"own the might and majesty of a Alacorn!"
www.alacorncomputer.com