[jawsscripts] Re: Sleep timer using Jaws scripting.

  • From: Andrew Hart <ahart@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2012 19:01:23 -0400

Ah, if all you want to do is use the Foobar plug-in, why not write a
JAWS script to grab the current time, add two hours to it, open the
plug-in dialog and type in the relevant information.  Then JAWS doesn't
need to handle the timing part, Foobar can do it itself.  Just a
thought.  But then perhaps you have other uses for this kind of thing as
well, so a complete JAWS sleep timer may be what you want.

Cheers,
Andrew.