[jawsscripts] Re: Scripts for Microsoft One Note

  • From: "Bissett, Tom" <tom.bissett@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "'jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 09:57:59 -0500

I have been asking the same question, or at least if we can make it go.  I have
found nothing so far.  I have played with it a little reclasifying the main
window trying to unclutter the main window, that sort of thing but haven't got
anywhere with it.
If you find out anything I would appreciate you letting me know.
Regards
Tom Bissett
BMO Financial Group
Technology and Operations Integrated Client Solutions
Tel: (416) 549-6514
E-Mail tom.bissett@xxxxxxx