[jawsscripts] Re: Scripts for Microsoft One Note

  • From: "Kevin Mattingly" <kdmattingly@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 10:10:11 -0500

Well, I think it has a lot of potential. I've worked on it some using the
focus change event to recognize new pages. That works but it also changes
focus everytime you type a character. I then decided to work on getting it
to recognize the sections or tabs. The color for an active tab is midnight
blue over Grey95. I tried using the focus change event and a function to
identify when the tab or section  name was active. I used the FindColor
function and it works the first time but after that, it doesn't seem to
recognize the change. It looks to be a very active screen while you're
typing. I'll keep working with it to see what I can come up with. You have
to take care when scripting for it. I had a great time yesterday. Some how,
I got the darn thing writing from right to left. It turned out that I had
done it with the jaws script (don't ask me how). I'll look at reclassifying
the window as well. Can I ask what you tried reclassifying too?

Thanks,
Kevin M.