[jawsscripts] Re: Scripts

  • From: "Kevin Mattingly" <kdmattingly@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2009 07:39:24 -0400

I'm not sure on that one. In reality, it sounds like there is a function
within there that isn't working quite right. Mine are still working without
a problem. I'll look at the scripts and try and determine where they call
that function and see if I can figure out where you're getting that from.

What exactly are you doing when  you hear this?

Thanks,
Kevin