[jawsscripts] Request for JAWS scripters

  • From: Ryan Jones <rjones@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2015 12:43:34 +0000

Hi all,
The Training and Services Department at Freedom Scientific is looking to
gather contact info for individuals interested in contract JAWS scripting
projects. The contracts may be different lengths and may require travel. If you
would like to be considered for any potential projects, please send the
following information to me off list. Please also send any questions off list
as well.

* Name and contact info (phone, email, and city and state where you live)

* Current resume

* If not on the resume, list any scripting projects you have done in the
past 5 years

We are not soliciting for a particular project at this moment but simply want
to have a list of those who might be interested in future projects if needed.
Thanks, and please let me know if you have any questions (off list of course).

Ryan Jones, CVRT
Freedom Scientific Training and Services Department
RJones@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:RJones@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Direct: (727) 299-6181
Toll Free: 1-800-444-4443 x4001
Check out the new JAWS Training Bundle at
www.freedomscientific.com/Products/Blindness/TrainingBundles<http://www.freedomscientific.com/Products/Blindness/TrainingBundles>

[JAWS Certified
2015]<http://www.freedomscientific.com/Services/TrainingAndCertification/JawsCertification>
Connect with us: