[jawsscripts] Moving randomly through list and comboboxes!

  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2009 16:11:40 +0100

Hi all,

I have an application with a listbox and a number of comboboxes. I have
already started a script that jumps me into the listbox but would like to be
able to use a keystroke to jump into the other comboboxes in a random manner
rather than just tabbing through each one of them to get to what I want.
This is just to get me some practice in doing this kind of thing. Could
someone on here give me some ideas of how to accomplish this.

Many thanks,

Paul.
 I want to