[jawsscripts] Re: Microsoft One Note Blind for school, organizations and businesses

  • From: MINH-TUYET SNOW JONES <tranthiminhtuyet@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2013 23:45:20 -0700

Hi John!
It's so exciting to know about this script that you are writing! I'm a
very new member and subscribed to this list with a hope that I will be
able to learn how to write script like you all are doing. I'm a MBA
student and have been struggling a lot with different parts of
technology that my professors require us to use. It's been very
difficult although they try to accomodate.
One of the difficulties is using Jaws with 1 note, another is using
Jaws with colaboration software and cloud computer to work in group.
So if any of you knows anything about this, please share! All Ideas
will be greatly appreciated. Thank you
Snow

On 5/1/13, John Martyn <johnrobertmartyn@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> For the past few weeks I have worked on the scripts for Microsoft one note.
> These scripts revolutionize how the blind community access and retain data
> and is a very simple approach when using the product. on the scripts. This
> will be the most advanced scripts I have written. Its scalability is
> remarkable as it supports JAWS 11 and up and office 2007 and later. It has
> very little chance of being broken by future updates to office as the code
> is using all background solutions rather than relying on purely jaws
> scripting. I am putting the final touches on the scripts and will be
> available shortly. This script doesn't have a lot of fancy shortcuts and is
> very quick to get what information you're looking for.
> Stay tuned for the release date which will be soon.
>
> John Martyn
>
> www.DoItBlind.com

MINH-TUYET SNOW JONES (Mrs)
3810 Kansas Street,