[jawsscripts] Microsoft One Note Blind for school, organizations and businesses

  • From: John Martyn <johnrobertmartyn@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <blindtunesbeta@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <spotifyblindbeta@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 May 2013 00:18:06 -0700

For the past few weeks I have worked on the scripts for Microsoft one note.
These scripts revolutionize how the blind community access and retain data
and is a very simple approach when using the product. on the scripts. This
will be the most advanced scripts I have written. Its scalability is
remarkable as it supports JAWS 11 and up and office 2007 and later. It has
very little chance of being broken by future updates to office as the code
is using all background solutions rather than relying on purely jaws
scripting. I am putting the final touches on the scripts and will be
available shortly. This script doesn't have a lot of fancy shortcuts and is
very quick to get what information you're looking for.
Stay tuned for the release date which will be soon.

John Martyn

www.DoItBlind.com