[jawsscripts] Re: Media Monkey

  • From: "Donald Marang" <donald.marang@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2009 15:20:16 -0500

I would like to examine this application.  I went to the web site and it
sounds promising.  There seems to be a free version and a paid gold version.
When I tried to download the free version, I could only find the page to
order the gold version and a page to get the gold version by trying other
products.  Can you give me a direct link to the free download?

Don Marang