[jawsscripts] Making progress on connecting JAWS to DLL but...

  • From: "Peter Torpey" <ptorpey00@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2015 21:46:49 -0400

Okay, the project that Soroneel sent me works fine and I can connect to JAWS
scripts.

However, when I repeat the preprocess he describes from scratch, I am not
able to connect to my object with JAWS.

I am using the dual dispatch objects in an ATL class and I am using an X64
bit compile as suggested.

One difference I see in the project that I built vs. the one that Soroneel
sent me was that his project has an ATLTestLib class in the project. My
project did not generate such a lib class when I generated it.

There must still be some configuration setting different or something else
that I must add to the project.

Any advice?

Thanks.

--Pete