[jawsscripts] Re: MSAAMode and MSAAClasses

  • From: "Geoff Chapman" <gch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2009 11:21:00 +1100

yes. please do add to wiki! I've wanted to know this for a while too, and I
too scoured with google looking for documentation on what MSAAMode actualy
did. xactly your questions below really. thanks for raising this.  This list
is really helpful because it reminds that your not the only one looking for
information on stuff that noone else seems to have bothered enough about to
document properly.  How can we get fs to just bother a bit more about
documenting these things I wonder.

<sigh.>

geoff c.----- Original Message -----