[jawsscripts] Re: Jaws Silence Keyboard Script

  • From: "Andre Williams" <andre.williams.1965@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2011 12:26:59 -0700

Jeff. I just tried your original suggestion regarding pressing spacebar to
mute Modify print and this appears to be what is actually working rather
than the method I posted. in short, your method is fast and actually works
properly. Thanks for this tip. Its like going from a GPS telling you where
to go at every turn even if you're only driving around your neighborhood
which you know very well. Now I just hear the sweet sound of silence. Wish I
would have known about this when I first started using jaws.

A-W