[jawsscripts] Re: Jaws Silence Keyboard Script

  • From: "Andre Williams" <andre.williams.1965@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2011 08:34:14 -0700

Thanks for this great information but I'm looking to silence many other
keyboard combinations. I am looking for a solution beyond setting jaws to
advanced in jaws speech verbosity within settings center. I guess I'm
looking to get more control of jaws in regards to what keyboard combinations
it speaks. for example, I don't want jaws to speak windows key + R, windows
key + E, Alt + F4, control + shift hotkeys, and other hotkeys I press
repeatedly all day long. I called Freedom Scientific tech support and
amazingly they said this was impossible.

Thanks.
A-W