[jawsscripts] Re: JAWS scripts for MS Visual Studio

  • From: "inthaneelf" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2008 20:29:09 -0700

smile, thanks, and yes I did come by, lololololol

have a great day,
I...
walking inthanely into the sunset, "oh! it's the other way?", *shrug* "I
think I'll go Thiswhichswitchaway!"
 -- InthaneElf
. For Blind Programming assistance, Information, Useful Programs, and Links
to Jamal Mazrui's Text tutorial packages and Applications, visit me at:
http://grabbag.alacorncomputer.com
. to be able to view a simple programming project in several programming