[jawsscripts] Re: JAWS not speaking minimize maximize and close symbols

  • From: "John Martyn" <johnrobertmartyn@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2012 10:07:22 -0800

It appears that Windows 7 is messed up in other areas as well. We just decided
to do a reload on windows 7 and go from there. Interesting that the graphics
card would come into play. Using JAWS 12. It speaks everything except that. It
even speaks other graphics so this is a mystery. I just assume windows 7 is
damaged because this other laptop was a floor model.
Thanks for your help, and if after the reload we will check out the video card.
John