[jawsscripts] Re: JAWS Accessibility with Java AWT Applications

  • From: Jason Fayre <jfayre@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2015 11:49:07 -0400

Hi,
As I understand it, the access bridge is now included with the latest
versions of java. I believe you can enable it under ease of access.

On 8/4/15, andy.t <starclip98@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello listers I got the access bridge 2.2 download but can not figure out
what I need to install it I interred on every file I thought would be used
to install it but I
get nothing. any help would be appreciated I am running windows 7 home with
jaws 16 latest build.