[jawsscripts] Re: Is there a way to intergreat program and scripts from one program and put the scripts in another?

  • From: "david ingram" <dingram269@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2012 15:31:26 -0600

What has to happen is a dialog between David Pinto and the guy that owns
blacksquare.  They need to talk but how can we get them to do just that.
Maybe i can ask David Pinto if it is possible to get the source code or
should i ask the other way around.  I think that Victor has the right idea,
but i'm not sure if David may want to tackle something else at this moment.
All i can do is ask.